Sharing Kyoto offers special experiences and tours that cannot be found anywhere else.
Meeting and interacting with people who truly create and preserve Kyoto's culture and history, not just for tourists, will definitely be an unforgettable experience.
Find your favorite experience and feel free to contact us anytime!
- Encounter people, history and culture -
A life-changing journey
Experience authentic Kyoto. Change your values.
- Private Zen meditation experience at a 1,200-year-old temple3hours-¥39,600 / Per person
- Sencha Tea Ceremony Experience rooted in Zen Thought 【With a ticket to the National Museum】3 hours-¥7,500 / Per person
- ”Kintsugi” workshop -Learn from a nationally recognized master craftsman-3hours-¥30,300 / Per person
- Guided tour of ”Higashiyama”, the largest concentration of national treasures and cultural assets in Kyoto!2 hours-¥12,500 / Per person
- Meeting Geiko and Maiko at a Wagyu Beef Fun Dining2hours-¥18,700 / Per person
- Kyoto Premium Ramen Experience1hour-¥10,000 / Per person
- Enjoy the Kyoto National Museum exhibition 100 times more! Guided Tour around Tofukuji Temple1.5 hours-¥9,500 / Per person
- Museum admission ticket with concierge service! For those who want to learn more about Kyoto’s history and culture.-¥11,000 / Per person
- Cooling down on a summery “Kawadoko” riverbeds in Kyoto3.5hours-¥13,800 / Per person