Sharing Kyoto offers special experiences and tours that cannot be found anywhere else.
Meeting and interacting with people who truly create and preserve Kyoto's culture and history, not just for tourists, will definitely be an unforgettable experience.
Find your favorite experience and feel free to contact us anytime!
- Encounter people, history and culture -
A life-changing journey
Experience authentic Kyoto. Change your values.
- [Nishijin Tabi PlanA] Japanese Traditional Dance Experience & Teahouse Play Experience6hours-From ¥149,000／per person for groups of 6 participants.
- [Nishijin Tabi Plan B,C,D] Nishijin Cultural Tourism & Teahouse Play Experience6hours-From ¥80,000／per person for groups of 6 participants.
- ”Kintsugi” workshop -Learn from a nationally recognized master craftsman-3hours-¥30,300 / Per person
- Private Zen meditation experience at a 1,200-year-old temple3hours-¥28,600 / Per person
- A meditation experience conducted at a renowned temple with a history of over 1,200 years.3 hours-¥23,100 / Per person
- Meeting Geiko and Maiko at a Wagyu Beef Fun Dining2hours-¥18,700～ / Per person
- Authentic Kyoto Cuisine Tour with a local guide3hours-¥15,000 / Per group
- Private Wagyu Beef Tour with a local guide3hours-¥15,000 / Per group
- Kyoto Premium Ramen Experience1hour-¥10,000 / Per person