Sharing Kyoto offers special experiences and tours that cannot be found anywhere else.
Meeting and interacting with people who truly create and preserve Kyoto's culture and history, not just for tourists, will definitely be an unforgettable experience.
Find your favorite experience and feel free to contact us anytime!
- Encounter people, history and culture -
A life-changing journey
Experience authentic Kyoto. Change your values.
- Japanese Traditional Dance Experience & Teahouse Play Experience6hours-From ¥149,000／per person for groups of 6 participants.
- Fiery Beautiful Autumn Leaves Viewing and Tofuku-ji Treasures Appreciation Tour2 hours-¥9,500 / Per person
- Nishijin Cultural Tourism & Teahouse Play Experience6hours-From ¥102,000／per person for groups of 6 participants.
- ”Kintsugi” workshop -Learn from a nationally recognized master craftsman-3hours-¥30,300 / Per person
- Enjoy the Kyoto National Museum exhibition 100 times more! Guided Tour around Tofukuji Temple1.5 hours-¥9,500 / Per person
- Private Zen meditation experience at a 1,200-year-old temple3hours-¥28,600 / Per person
- A meditation experience conducted at a renowned temple with a history of over 1,200 years.3hours-¥23,100 / Per person
- Meeting Geiko and Maiko at a Wagyu Beef Fun Dining2hours-¥18,700 / Per person
- Museum admission ticket sales! For those who want to learn more about Kyoto’s history and culture.-¥1,600 / Per person
- Sencha Tea Ceremony Experience rooted in Zen Thought 【With a ticket to the National Museum】3 hours-¥7,500 / Per person
- Guided tour of ”Higashiyama”, the largest concentration of national treasures and cultural assets in Kyoto!2 hours-¥12,500 / Per person
- Kyoto Premium Ramen Experience1hour-¥10,000 / Per person